Ticket purchase grants holder all day access to The Acadian Wine Company's grounds for the following schedule of events:
12pm - Open (This event is 21 and older after 5pm)
- Access to Peony Field and Photo Arch.
- On-site Food Vendor - Hamilton's on Main of Newark, Delaware will be serving select menu items from their acclaimed offerings for the duration of the event.
- Winery Tasting Room open for normal operations. Rosé cocktail special.
- Vendor Village
- Lawn Games
2pm - 5pm - Live Music Begins
- Acoustic with an Edge bring us afternoon energy as they jam out to crowd requests and favorites.
5:30pm - 8pmish
- The fastest growing Philly based brass fusion music group SNACKTIME light up the countryside with their unparalleled energy and genre bending virtuosity. This is a must see group of young professional musicians creating culture in our beloved city.
- Tickets are $15 when purchased before the event. Ticket price increases to $25 when purchased the day of the event.
- This event is all ages until 5pm. All humans under the age of 21 are permitted to purchase tickets the day of the event for $5 and have full access to the days activities until 5pm.
- No animals except professional service animals are permitted on the property on the day of event.
- NO OUTSIDE BEVERAGES OF ANY KIND. Water is free all day. Soda's will be available for $1.
- Bringing your own picnic is permitted. All bags are subject to search. Unauthorized beverages will be confiscated. Consuming outside alcohol on our premise risks our position as a community resource. We appreciate your cooperation.
- Bringing your own lawn furniture is permitted. Canopies and large shade umbrellas are permitted outside of the designated high traffic areas.
- Please carpool if you can.
- This event is rain or shine.