Mona Rose Winery
Quarterly Wine Club Benefits
• Purchase three bottles of wine (new release or vintner pre-selected) per quarter. Extra bottles added at time of pick-up are 15% off
• One complimentary four-sample wine tasting with each visit. Bring a first-time guest to receive one as well. Tasting glasses not included
• 15% off all case purchases
• 25% off barrel room rental fee
• Complimentary attendance to one of two barrel tastings each year ($25 value)
• Invitation to one New Release party per year
• Quarterly wine selections to include two new releases per year that may not be available to the public
• Winemaker signed bottles at release parties
• Special Events throughout the year
• And more….
Club Cost: One-time fee of $20
Not valid with other offers or coupons
Terms & Conditions
• 21 Years of Age or Older & In-Person Signature Requirement: Deliveries require an adult signature of 21 years of age or older. After 3 attempts to delivery, shipments are held at UPS for X days and then returned. We hope this does not happen as we provide advance notice and tracking numbers for shipments.
• Returned Packages: A return packaging fee as well as reshipping fee may be charged to the customer.
• Re-Shipping: Package(s) which are returned due to failed delivery and re-shipped will incur the re-shipping.
• Redirected shipments: We are happy to redirect your shipment. Once shipped, if you do need to change shipping destinations, a redirect and any additional shipping costs will be applied.
• Tracking: Shipping tracking numbers are provided so you are aware of when a shipment is due to be delivered and can arrange for an adult of 21 years of age older to be available to sign for the package.
• Legal Restriction: Unfortunately, regulations restrict us from shipping alcohol to PO Boxes or APO/FPO addresses.
• Taxes & limitations: Individual state regulations for taxes and limits do apply.
• Returned shipments: You are responsible for shipping, return and re-shipping costs.
• Regulations for shipping wine/mead/cider vary by state. We comply with all regulations based on their individual shipping laws and limitations. Due to current state regulations, we regretfully cannot ship wine to all states.
• Damaged shipments are insured. Please notify the winery if you incur such a shipment.
• Sold: Once the order is processed the wine is considered purchased even if returned.
• Automatic Deliveries: This is an automatic delivery program where you agree to have the payment for the order automatically.
• Limited Productions: The winery may substitute a different vintage of a wine (or a different wine of equal or greater value) if the specified vintage designated for that shipment is depleted during the pick-up/shipment time frame.
• Member Details: Current contact, billing and shipping information must be provided.
• Pick Up Orders: You understand and agree that you club release will be available for pick-up for three weeks post club release. If not picked up, the release will be shipped to your address on file. Shipping and handling charges (applicable taxes) will be applied to your payment card. Must be over 21 years old to be member.
• Age requirement: When registering for wine club membership you are confirming you are 21 years of age or older.
• Membership will be ongoing until we receive a request to terminate membership.
• Minimum Commitment: We request a one year commitment - early termination fee may be imposed.
• Leaving the Program: You must notify the winery via email at email@example.com at least 30 days prior to shipping with any changes or cancellations. This time frame also applies to pick-ups.
Terms & Conditions