100% Chardonnay- Dry
• Estate grown
• Part was stainless steel fermented and aged, and other part was fermented and aged in oak.
• A hint of fruit and a kiss of oak at the finish (nice body)
• Alcohol content 13.1%
This Petit Manseng tastes very dry (blended with 10% Chardonnay) and has a nice rounded finish and balanced with nice acidity. Tropical fruits and pineapple on the nose and palate. Stainless steel fermented and aged.
Alcohol content 11.7%.
• Primarily Petit Manseng of 2013 and includes 2011, 2012, 2014, and 2015 Petit Mansengs
• Fortified with brandy
• Off-Dry (closer to the dry side for taste)
• Aged over 10 months in new Hungarian small barrels
• Alcohol content 18%
Bordeaux style Red Blend - Full Body
• A big Red with a healthy amount of tannins
• Blend of 71% Merlot, 20% Cab Sauv, 5% Cab Franc, and 4% Petit Verdot
• Barrel Aged for 20 months in American and French Oak
• Alcohol Content 13.4%
• GOLD- Virginia Gov’s Cup