• Case Discount: 10% Off
  • Half Case: 5% Off


MI - Other
$20.00 / 750 mL Bottle
Sold Out!
  • Alcohol 12.50%
The Amalgam is a blend of imported Chancellor Noir wine aged in 100% Michigan Oak with our estate grown, unoaked Chambourcin.
Silky tannins give this wine a velvety mouthfeel with hints of espresso, vanilla and ripe currants and raspberry. Wild Game or a tender beef steak is a perfect compliment to this wine.

Varietal Content: 60% Chancellor Noir, 40% Chambourcin
Appellation: Michigan , Shawnee Hills
Alcohol Level: 12.5%
pH 3.47
Residual Sugar: 0