OR - Rogue Valley
- Well structured, full-bodied Malbec with rich, bold, dark cherry and ripe raspberry flavors.
- The nose is definitely Malbec with ripe cherry, rustic leather and a hint of clove and vanilla.
- Long finish with appropriate acidity and tannins.
- It has a robust finish that lingers with oaky tannins on both sides of your mouth and that hint of cloves and dark chocolate.
- Great now and will age well, too.
- Pairs well with blue cheese, flavorful mushrooms, grilled red meats (especially great with lamb), duck and game meats, ... and chocolate, of course!