Juniata Valley Winery is a family-owned and operated business located in Mifflin, Juniata County, a picturesque rural community nestled in the mountains of central Pennsylvania. Our tasting room is the former sunroom of Wilson House, our gorgeous 19th Century manor home. We opened our doors in 2012 with just six owner-made wines. Customers who visit our tasting room now can choose from wide selection of our delicious PA wines: dry to sweet red, white, and blush grape wines, as well as a variety of fruit wines. We ship our wines to customers in most states across the U.S..
In addition to a wide selection of fine wines, JVW offers:
• two exceptional venues, Aisling Hall and The Manor, each accommodating up to 200 guests; both are beautifully orchestrated for memorable weddings and other large events;
• Friday Night Music, lively entertainment, May through September, in a congenial and festive atmosphere;
• comfortable and charming accommodations with breakfast for wedding and event guests;
• in-house catering services providing delicious, pleasingly presented food;
• most importantly, a friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful staff.
Rural in nature, our PA location boasts spectacular views of its many fertile valleys from both mountain overlooks and meandering country roads. The Juniata River, the region’s crown jewel, is only a short distance from the winery. The river, numerous creeks and streams, and an abundance of state parks and game lands produce a playground for outdoor enthusiasts; opportunities for canoeing, kayaking, fishing, hiking, biking, hunting, and winter sports abound.
We are located midway between PA’s state capital of Harrisburg and State College, home of Penn State University. We hope you will visit us in our tasting room should you make a trip to PA. Slainte!!